Natures Healing Herbs
Description of the herb;
Herbal remedies using (Verbascum thapsus).
Also known as Aaron's Rod.
The use of herbal remedies, including this herb (Aaron's rod), classified as Verbascum thapsus, are popular as an alternative to standard Western allopathic medicine for a variety of problems, including chest and sinus problems, including a post-nasal drip and bronchitis.
This herb is used for the following;
Verbascum thapsus benefits:
• chest and sinus remedy
• post-nasal drip
• easing congestion and tight chest
• respiratory mucus
• blocked ears
• congested sinuses
• sinus headache
• nervous tension and insomnia
Which part to use for mullein herbal tea;
The leaves and flowers are used for making the brew.
Making Herbal Tea;
The standard way to make an infusion, unless otherwise specified, is to pour a cup of boiling water over the material to be infused, let it stand for 5 minutes, strain it, and drink it.
* Fresh plant material
* When the recipe refers to fresh plant material to be used, a 1/4 c. fresh material is used, following the method above.
* Dried material
* When the recipe refers to using dried material, use 2 tsp. of material when making it.
* Bark or seeds
* Should the recipe call for bark or seeds to be used, use 2 tsp. of seeds or 1 Tbs. of bark.
* Sweetening your mullein infusion
* You could sweeten your health drink with honey, should you so require, and a dash of fresh lemon juice may also enhance the taste.
General warning when using herbal infusions;
• Only use the herbal material if you are 100% sure that it really the herb in question.
• If you are ill or have any health concerns, consult your health practitioner.
• Do not continuously drink the same infusion. At maximum use for 10 days and then skip 5 days.
• Only have one cup of herbal infusion per day, except during acute periods, such as when you have a cold or flu, you can then have it three times a day, but for a maximum of 4 days.
• When you use herbal remedies, be aware that they can be extremely powerful, and should you have any side effects when taking these infusions, immediately stop using the herb and consult your health practitioner right away.
Where To Purchase
You can purchase this herb through "Natures Super Store" (link below).Tweet
*** Our Featured Sponsors ***
Get the Energy You Need Naturally
Get In The Game!