Natures, Ailments & Super Natural Remedies
A description of the herb;
Herbal remedies using this herb (Adiantum capillus-veneris)
Was known as "capillaire" and used as a flavoring.
The use of herbal remedies, including this herb, classified as Adiantum capillus-veneris, are popular as an alternative to standard Western allopathic medicine for a variety of problems, including detoxifying the liver and help with jaundice, easing kidney stones as well as shortness of breath.
Adiantum capillus-veneris is an effective remedy for various ailments, and this natural holistic approach to health is becoming more and more popular, but should NOT replace conventional medicine or prescription drugs.
Maidenhair fern is used for the following;
Adiantum capillus-veneris benefits:
• easing kidney stones
• bladder gravel
• shortness of breath
• coughs and colds
• shortness of breath
• detoxifying the liver
• treating jaundice
Which part to use for maidenhair fern herbal tea;
The leaves are used for making the brew.
Making Herbal Tea;
The standard way to make an infusion, unless otherwise specified, is to pour a cup of boiling water over the material to be infused, let it stand for 5 minutes, strain it, and drink it.
* Fresh plant material
* When the recipe refers to fresh plant material to be used, a 1/4 c. fresh material is used, following the method above.
* Dried material
* When the recipe refers to using dried material, use 2 teaspoons of material when making it.
* Bark or seeds
* Should the recipe call for bark or seeds to be used, use 2 teaspoons of seeds or 1 Tbs. of bark.
* Sweetening your infusion
* You could sweeten your health drink with honey, should you so require, and a dash of fresh lemon juice may also enhance the taste.
General warning when using herbal infusions;
• Only use the herbal material if you are 100% sure that it really the herb in question.
• If you are ill or have any health concerns, consult your health practitioner.
• Do not continuously drink the same infusion. At maximum use for 10 days and then skip 5 days.
• Only have one cup of herbal infusion per day, except during acute periods - such as when you have a cold or flu, you can then have it three times a day, but for a maximum of 4 days.
• When you use herbal remedies, be aware that they can be extremely powerful, and should you have any side effects when taking these infusions, immediately stop using the herb and consult your health practitioner right away.Tweet
*** Our Featured Sponsors ***
Living longer ~ Living Younger ~ You're Worth It!
*** Click the Pic ***