Natures Healing Herbs
A description of the herb;
The use of herbal remedies, including these herbs (also known as Eugenia caryophyllata).
Classified as Syzygium aromaticum.
Are popular as an alternative to standard Western allopathic medicine for a variety of problems.
Including mouth and teeth pain.
And to stimulate the mind as well as to help eliminate parasites.
Syzygium aromaticum is an effective remedy for various ailments.
And this natural holistic approach to health is becoming more and more popular.
But should NOT replace conventional medicine or prescription drugs.
Cloves are also known as Syzygium aromaticum and have certain therapeutic properties.
And the reported benefits of using it internally.
In the form of a herbal tea (infusion) are listed below.
And they're used for the following;
Syzygium aromaticum benefits:
• mouth and teeth pain
• as an analgesic and pain killer
• as an antiseptic
• general tonic and stimulant
• helps to eliminate parasites
• muscle spasms
• improving memory
• stimulating the mind
Which part to use for herbal tea;
The cloves flowers are used for making the brew.
Making Herbal Tea;
The standard way to make an infusion, unless otherwise specified.
Is to pour a cup of boiling water over the material to be infused.
Let it stand for 5 minutes, strain it, and drink it.
* Fresh plant material
* When the recipe refers to fresh plant material to be used.
A 1/4 c. fresh is used, following the method above.
* Dried material
* When the recipe refers to using dried material.
Use 2 tsp. of material when making it.
* Bark or seeds
* Should the recipe call for bark or seeds to be used.
Use 2 teaspoons of seeds or 1 Tbs. of bark.
* Sweetening your infusion
* You could sweeten your healthy drink with honey, should you want.
And a dash of fresh lemon juice may also enhance the taste.
General warning when using herbal infusions;
• Only use the herbal material if you are 100% sure that it really the herb in question.
• If you are ill or have any health concerns, consult your health practitioner.
• Do not continuously drink the same infusion.
At maximum use for 10 days and then skip 5 days.
• Only have one cup of herbal infusion per day, except during acute periods.
Such as when you have a cold or flu.
You can then have it three times a day.
But for a maximum of 4 days.
• When you use herbal remedies.
Be aware that they can be extremely powerful.
And should you have any side effects when taking these infusions.
Immediately stop using the herb.
And consult your health practitioner right away.
Clove essential oil is antibacterial, anti-fungal as well as being antihistamine.
It can help eliminate gas and indigestion.
Clear mucous from the lungs and is even said to expel intestinal worms.
Use this herb's essential oil as an antiseptic and pain-reliever.
When suffering from toothaches, flu, colds, and/or bronchial congestion.
When used in a liniment, clove essential oil could help you relieve the pain associated with sore muscles and arthritis.Tweet
*** Our Featured Sponsors ***
Living Longer & Living Younger ~ Simply Click the Pic
~ Because You're Worth It! ~