Natures Healing Herbs
A description of the herb.
The use of herbal remedies.
Including this herb.
Are popular as an alternative to standard Western allopathic medicine for a variety of problems.
Including detoxifying the body from caffeine after excessive coffee drinking.
Colic, as well as bedwetting.
This herb is an effective remedy for a number of ailments.
And this natural holistic approach to health is becoming more and more popular.
But should NOT replace conventional medicine or prescription drugs.
Cardamomum is used for the following;
Elletaria cardamomum benefits:
• freshening the breath after eating garlic
• kidneys and bladder
• detoxifies caffeine
• fighting infections
Which part to use for cardamom herbal tea;
The seeds are used for making the brew.
Making herbal tea;
The standard way to make an infusion, unless otherwise specified.
Is to pour a cup of boiling water over the material to be infused.
Let it stand for 5 minutes, strain it and drink.
* Fresh plant material
* When the recipe refers to fresh plant material to be used.
A 1/4 cup fresh material is used, following the method above.
* Dried material
* When the recipe refers to using dried material.
Use 2 teaspoons of material when making it.
* Bark or seeds
* Should the recipe call for bark or seeds to be used.
Use 2 teaspoons of seeds or 1 tablespoon of bark.
* Sweetening your infusion
* You could sweeten your health drink with honey.
Should you so desire, adding a dash of fresh lemon juice may also enhance the taste.
General warning when using herbal infusions;
• Only use the herbal material if you are 100% sure that it really the herb in question.
• If you are ill or have any health concerns.
Consult your health practitioner.
• Do not continuously drink the same infusion.
At most use for 10 days and then skip 5 days.
• Only have one cup of herbal infusion per day.
Except during acute periods, such as when you have a cold or flu.
You can then have it three times a day.
But for a maximum of 4 days.
• When you use herbal remedies, be aware that they can be extremely powerful.
And should you have any side effects when taking these infusions, immediately stop using the herb.
And consult your health practitioner right away.Tweet
*** Our Featured Sponsors ***
Living Longer ~ Living Younger
~ You're Worth It! ~