Natures Healing Herbs
Here's a description of the herb;
This herb is also sometimes known as Lucerne.
The use of herbal remedies, including this one (also known as lucerne).Classified as Medicago sativa.
Are popular as an alternative to standard Western allopathic medicine.For a variety of problems.
Including menopause, alcoholism, drug dependency as well as boosting energy levels.Medicago sativa is an effective remedy for various ailments.
And this natural holistic approach to health is becoming more and more popular.But should NOT replace conventional medicine or prescription drugs.
Alfalfa is used for the following;
Medicago sativa benefits:
• boosting energy levels• lifts your spirits
• fighting anxiety• menstrual problems
• menopause• building muscles
• building strength• arthritis
• treatment for alcoholism• treatment for drug dependency
Which part should you use for alfalfa herbal tea;The leaves are the best for making an herbal brew.
Making Herbal TeaThe standard way to make any infusion, unless otherwise specified.
Is to pour a cup of boiling water over the material, let it stand for 5 minutes, strain it, and drink it.* Fresh plant material
* When the recipe refers to fresh plant material.A 1/4 cup of fresh material is the general rule of thumb, following the method above.
* Dried material* When a recipe refers to using dried material.
Generally, use 2 teaspoons of material when making your tincture.* Bark or seeds
* Should the recipe call for bark or seeds, use 2 teaspoons of seeds or 1 tablespoon of the bark.* Sweetening your infusion
* You could sweeten your health drink with honey, should you so need,And a dash of fresh lemon juice can also enhance the taste.
Or another awesome alternative is using pure maple syrup.General warning when using herbal infusions
• Only use the herbal material if you are 100% sure that it is the herb in question.• If you are ill or have any health concerns, always consult your health practitioner.
• Do not continuously drink the same infusion.Aim for a use of 10 days and then skip 5 days.
• Only have one cup of herbal infusion per day.Except during acute periods, such as when you have a cold or flu.
You can then have it up to three times a day, but for only 4 days.• When you use herbal remedies, be aware that they can be powerful.
Should you have any side effects when taking these infusions.Immediately stop using the herb and consult your health practitioner right away. Tweet
*** Our Featured Sponsors ***
Living Longer & Living Younger
~ You're Worth It! ~