Natures Healing Herbs
A Description of This Herb;
Also known as groats.
The use of herbal remedies, including this herb, classified as Avena sativa, are popular as an alternative to standard Western allopathic medicine for a variety of problems, including panic attacks, fighting osteoporosis as well as calming hyperactive children.
It's used for the following;
Avena sativa benefits:
• fighting osteoporosis
• building bones
• pain relief
• calming hyperactive children
• soothing elderly people
• fighting anxiety
• panic attacks
• boosting immune system
• depression and nervous exhaustion
Which part to use for oatstraw herbal tea;
The ripe, dried stems are used for making the brew.
Making Oatstraw Herbal Tea;
The standard way to make an infusion, unless otherwise specified, is to pour a cup of boiling water over the material to be infused, let it stand for 5 minutes, strain it, and drink it.
* Fresh plant material
* When the recipe refers to fresh plant material to be used, a 1/4 cup fresh material is used, following the method above.
* Dried material
* When the recipe refers to using dried material, use 2 teaspoons of material when making it.
* Bark or seeds
* Should the recipe call for bark or seeds to be used, use 2 teaspoons of seeds or 1 tablespoon of bark.
* Sweetening your infusion
* I like to sweeten my health drink with organic honey, but should you so require, adding a dash of fresh lemon juice may also enhance the taste.
General warning when using herbal infusions;
• Only use the herbal material if you are 100% sure that it really the herb in question.
• If you are ill or have any health concerns, consult your health practitioner.
• Do not continuously drink the same infusion. At maximum use for 10 days and then skip 5 days.
• Only have one cup of herbal infusion per day, except during acute periods - such as when you have a cold or flu, you can then have it three times a day, but for a maximum of 4 days.
• When you use herbal remedies, be aware that they can be extremely powerful, and should you have any side effects when taking these infusions, immediately stop using the herb and consult your health practitioner right away.Tweet
*** Our Featured Sponsors ***
Invest in Your Longevity ~ Because You're Worth It!
~ Simply Click the Pic ~