Clover ~ Healing Herbs
Natures Healing Herbs
Red (purple) & White.
Here's a brief escription of the herb;
The use of herbal remedies, including this herb, classified as Trifolium pratense and T. repens, are popular as an alternative to standard Western allopathic medicine for a variety of problems, including psoriasis, anti-cancer treatment as well as bronchitis.
Trifolium pratense is an effective remedy for various ailments, and this natural holistic approach to health is becoming more and more popular, but should NOT replace conventional medicine or prescription drugs.
Red (purple) and White clover are used for the following
Trifolium pratense and T. repens (T. repens is very seldom used today) benefits:
• anti-cancer treatment
• as an anti-inflammatory
• whooping cough
• constant cough
• sinus and post nasal drip
• breast cancer
Which part to use for clover herbal tea;
The leaves and flowers are used for making the brew.
Making Herbal Tea;
The standard way to make an infusion, unless otherwise specified, is to pour a cup of boiling water over the material to be infused, let it stand for 5 minutes, strain it, and drink it.
* Fresh plant material
* When the recipe refers to fresh plant material to be used, a 1/4 cup fresh material is used, following the method above.
* Dried material
* When the recipe refers to using dried material, use 2 teaspoons of material when making it.
* Bark or seeds
* Should the recipe call for bark or seeds to be used, use 2 teaspoons of seeds or 1 tablespoon of bark.
* Sweetening your infusion
* You could sweeten your health drink with honey, should you so require, and a dash of fresh lemon juice may also enhance the taste.
General warning when using herbal infusions;
• Only use the herbal material if you are 100% sure that it really the herb in question.
• If you are ill or have any health concerns, consult your health practitioner.
• Do not continuously drink the same infusion. At maximum use for 10 days and then skip 5 days.
• Only have one cup of herbal infusion per day, except during acute periods, such as when you have a cold or flu, you can then have it three times a day, but for a maximum of 4 days.
• When you use herbal remedies, be aware that they can be extremely powerful, and should you have any side effects when taking these infusions, immediately stop using the herb and consult your health practitioner right away.
Natures Super Store
Healing Herbs ~ Return
*** Our Featured Sponsors ***
At Long Last ~ Click the Pic ~ You're Worth It!
Get the Energy You Need Naturally